The 5 Commitments at ESM
The year of ESM commits the students to 5 areas of growth that allow them to deepen their relationship with Christ with their fellow brothers and sisters. The five foundation pillars of the year include:
- Human formation – to grow with Jesus
- Intellectual formation – to know Jesus
- Spiritual formation – to live with Jesus
- Formation in mission – to serve Jesus
- Accepting poverty – to allow space for Jesus to work in our lives
In choosing to live out these commitments, the students accept the challenge to grow and develop throughout the year.