- The program runs from September 1st- June 30th
- It is open to young people from 19-30
- Before entering ESM Rome it is necessary to have completed one year of postgraduate studies or work experience before entering ESM Rome.
- The school is an integral ten-month experience, with a full-time community life
- Holidays: one week after Christmas and Easter
- The language of ESM Rome is Italian
- Italian lessons in September; it would be great to study some basics before starting classes
Cost of the year
The global cost for this year is 20.000€. We know that it’s a lot, therefore we ask you to find at least 6.000€ for the school year. Then we’ll help you to find sponsors.
If the first amount is difficult to reach, don’t hesitate to contact us !
To apply, candidates should send:
- A curriculum vitae (personal details, study, professional and pastoral experience, photograph)
- A letter of motivation
- A letter of recommendation from a local bishop or community leader. This is to be sent directly from the referee to the ESM at Piazza Trinità dei Monti 3, 00187 Roma, Italia or by mail to email@example.com
Contact us for more information or apply now for the 2019 – 2020 year: